Do you love analysing customer journeys of Europe's largest brands? Sense how these are lived, felt, experienced from a customer's perspective? Analyse how these meet the brands' business objectives, not only in terms of satisfaction but also acquisition & value creation? Challenge them with how other players in the same industry or elsewhere do?
Do you love defining differentiating experiences in complex environments - aiming for impactful results, looking as well at the strategic orientations as well as the finer points of execution?
Do you have a critical eye, ambition but also a strong sense of pragmatism?
Do you see the value of working with a network of seasoned marketing and transformation experts coming from various fields working together to deliver impactful change ?
If you do so, we should really meet.
Belly & Brain is for looking for seasoned strategists, with a strong background in customer experience strategy or with a strong strategy experience with a customer centric mindset, that will join the Belly & Brain network to collaborate on our customer experience missions: analyse our clients' customer journeys, match them against their targets and assets, define possible future strategic orientations & define in fine detail the future experiences that our clients propose to their customers.
What does collaborating in the Belly & Brain network look like ?
- We design & propose together a tailor-made mission methodology for the client, from analysis & research to the final deliverables
- We analyse, observe, re-live, test, number-crunch a lot, using empathy techniques but also scientific approaches to have a good understanding of situations
- We work together with diverse profiles in the network to make the best analysis and recommendations that will create value and growth for Belly & Brain's clients
- We have a critical mind on the final recommendation but also on the way we deliver by fine-tuning our methodologies to keep on answering in the best way to strategic questions but ensure proper understanding, utilisation, delivery & communication of the recommendations we make.
Are you this person ?
An seasoned strategist with a strong digital background wanting to take up the challenge of designing omni-channel experiences for large European brands - thinking not only in terms of screens but also interactions, attitudes and behaviours of customer service staff or sales people:
- Eager to contribute in challenging contexts and make impact
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Curious about businesses, the way they work and perform and customer's perception
- Straightforward & with strong work ethics
- With strong interpersonal skills & drive
- With solid verbal and written communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch
- With a strong affinity for Digital & Innovation – passion for change and customer centricity approaches are a no-brainer
What will Belly & Brain offer to you ?
- A participation to complex issues of large companies with whom we have a great working relationship & mutual trust
- Being part of a network known for its quality & experience in terms of strategy & transformation, working in close collaboration with A-level experts.
- An experience to be involved on hot new disciplines critical for enterprises
- An opportunity to work in an environment with lot of autonomy and open to initiatives - new ways of working, new services and tools.
More about us
In addition to what you can read on this page, here is some additional information on what we do and how we do it:
Belly & Brain is a boutique of Senior business and change consultants with over 15+ years of experience in agencies and corporate organizations, associated to support corporates in their digital challenges, from optimising their existing strategies to transforming their businesses.
Together with our customers, we design brand and business strategies, customer journeys and touch point experiences aiming to demonstrate business value and gain competitiveness, altogether accompanying them in the transformation itself: from designing the change management approach, to reviewing the organization, governance, processes, skills and competences to finally engaging the stakeholders at all levels of the structure to embrace, deliver and sustain the change.
In other words, we audit, consult and coach our customers in their digital transformation challenges but most importantly:
We break walls
And digital is at the core of our DNA.
Our customers, such as AXA Belgium, Europ Assistance Belgium & France, Goodyear Europe, SNCB/NMBS, Swift, Verisure-Securitas Direct, Shurgard Europe, AGC Europe, Essent.be etc count among Belgium and Europe’s largest players.